Yesterday, for International Women’s Day I rocked this floral dress from Amazon, styled with a floppy hat (mine is from last year, but linking a similar option), and nude strappy heels. And today I wore these white jeans paired with an olive tank (again, it’s from last year but I’ve linked a very similar one), the best denim jacket, and yellow mules.
- Floral Dress – Wearing a Medium (size up one size) $20.99
- Block Heel Pumps – Wearing a 6, color Taupe TTS $29.99 – 25% off today online
- Floppy Felt Hat – $19.85
- Denim Jacket – Wearing a Small TTS $29.99
- Olive Tank – Wearing a Medium (I went oversized but I say its TTS) $8
- Yellow Mules – Wearing a 6 TTS $22.99 – 25% off today online
The white jeans are from TJ Maxx, I looked online but couldn’t find them. The brand is BLUESPICE and I’m wearing a 5, different brands always fit me differently but I’d say size up if you find them.