Yea, yea I know not all of these shoes are sandals (and one item isn’t even shoes haha), but let’s just go with it. Shoes make or break an outfit for me. If I can’t find shoes that tie it all together, I cannot wear it. Just how my brain works. So let’s talk about the shoes I’m taking into Spring (and summer).
Really quickly, let me tell you about this bag. I’m sure you’ve seen it everywhere and yes, it’s that good. I have the small size but I love it so much, I’m thinking about ordering the large too. It sells out pretty often, so if you want it and it’s in stock, GRAB IT! Right now it’s on Amazon Prime for $37.99
Ok, let’s get to what you’re here for. Shoes!!! Like I said, shoe lover here and I’m stoked to share these with you! We’ll start with #1 and work our way around.
- The basic black block heels are such a staple, I’m surprised it took me so long to get a pair. Now, back in the day, before I had babies, I could rock a stiletto. I wore stilettos to high school all day with no problem. Now, you stick me in a skinny heel and I’ll be attached to Tim’s arm ALL NIGHT. Praise Jesus, for block heels. I suggest going up half a size in these. I’m usually a 5.5 and I ordered a 6 in these. So glad I did. Aside from all the obvious choices, these will be great for dressing up your favorite boyfriend jeans and wide leg pants.
- These white slides are a perfect Hermes dupe. Look, I’m all for investment pieces and quality, but I just cannot spend a house payment on a pair of sandals. No thank you. These are from Target and they hold up (I purchased mine last year, wore them on the daily and they’re still in great condition)! Again, I sized up a half size in these.
- I chose this next pair of embellished sandals because one, the reminded me of the Sam Eldelman’s you’re seeing on every blogger but stay sold out and two, they have pearls and anything with pearls appeals to my southern heart. Again, I think the Sam Edleman’s are stunning but I just can’t drop that kinda dough on sandals, so I got these and I’m very happy with them. They fit TTS and the details are beyond cute, but still feel edgy. I have a feeling I’ll be wearing them a ton.
- Ok, I’ve shared these leopard flats before and I will share them till the day I die (or Amazon stops selling them). Sorry, not sorry. They are such an affordable option compared to other pairs I’ve seen in the blogesphere. They are so comfortable and hold up fantastically. I’ve worn them so much (and in rain) and no problems at all. Size up half a size.
- Another great staple, I wear these nude block heels with so many things. And they’re comfortable to get around in! I’ve had them over a year and they’re still in amazing condition. You definitely need these. Size up half a size. The color I have is Taupe.
- I am so excited to wear this pair of cognac sandals. They’ll dress up (which is perfect right now while I have this bum knee) and down. I foresee many a date night in these babies. I sized up to a 6 in these, but wish I’d went with my normal size, so I’d say stick with your regular size.
- I am so digging the strong gladiator vibes of these color block sandals and the color combo of white and gold is so my aesthetic! Both are really on trend right now. The straps are adjustable and I think these are another dress-up, dress-down versatile pair. Fit is TTS.
- And last but not least is this pair of cognac cut-out booties! These are amazing! I’ve been wearing them with dresses, shorts, jeans, all the things. Full disclosure, I had to put some moleskin on the tops of the backs where they hit my heel because they were rubbing but that may be from the way I’ve been limping along so, make of that what you will. 10/10 would recommend anyways. I know these are going to take all the way into fall and I am here for it.
I hope this little guide is helpful for you and gives you some inspiration for spring! Comment below what you’re favorite pair is!
Also, quick note about ShoeDazzle (where some of these are from). I signed up for the VIP service which gives you a discounted price. But the great thing is, there is no obligation to buy. You can skip the month (every month before the 5th) and you’re charged nothing. If you miss it, they will charge your account $39.95 and it credits to your account for you to use on anything from the site. They send you an email at the beginning of every month, with a personalized shop, which in turn reminds me to skip the month if I don’t want to purchase anything; I’ve never accidentally been charged. They have amazing sales (I got all of these sandals 50% off) all the time so I definitely would recommend looking into it.
All the love,